International Sales Manager
We want IT to make a difference: for people, planet and profit. We do that by extending the lifetime of IT infrastructure hardware with reused products and maintenance services. We disrupt Linear IT to Circular IT.
As a BCorp, we balance purpose & profit.
Aliter enables better business practices for our clients, adhering to rising environmental concerns with a positive outlook to profitability. Based out of the Netherlands and Singapore,
Aliter has a presence in over 128 countries. We have enabled reuse of 200,000 IT products, saved 400 tons of e-waste, and planted 3100 trees – we’re still working on doing more.
- Your role at Aliter offers you complete responsibility for the business acquisitions you bring in within assigned markets.
- Your focus will be on building meaningful, long-term relationships with your customers.
- Through you, Aliter will offer solutions to clients from all business areas including ISP’s, telecommunication companies, resellers, and end users.
- Your key responsibility will be helping future clients understand how we can work with them to add value to their business.
Aliter’s business model is based on the circular methodology which is geared to reducing greenhouse gas emissions and carbon footprint through smart reuse and extending the lifespan of IT network equipment.
We take pride in being a flat organisation and enabling you to inspire change and set yourself up for success.
- Ideally you have a track record in cold calling/hunting
- and building up relationships with customers.
- Experience in the IT market is preferred as is specific
- Local market knowledge.
- You must be resilient and be prepared to do the “ground” work in order to convert prospects into customers.
- you have a strong work ethic and are persistent.
- You have a track record achieving targets and goals.
- You feel a sense of accomplishment in selling solutions.
- You can work independently but enjoy working within a highly motivated team.
- Proven experience in planning, lead generation, cold calling, negotiating.
- Bachelor degree preferred or relevant work experience.
Why join the team?
- If you want a challenging job in an international, scaling up company with a proven track record and which brings good things to you, your customers and the planet, then this might be the right opportunity.
- We support our customers investing in the charity of their choice with our Buy Back For Good program. We invest in projects that create positive change with IT for those with a distance to the labour market.
- We offer a great package with a nice level of entrepreneurship: a fixed salary combined with an extraordinary, uncapped provision model. We believe that you should be rewarded for the results of your work and shouldn’t be held back by earning models that limit your capability and creativity.
- Our working environment is professional, informal and transparent. We provide company lunches on a regular base and organize team activities to celebrate the good working life together. We include our A-team in important decisions and share on a regular basis our results, strategy and plans. We encourage you to stay fit and offer use of our in-house gym under the guidance of our personal fitness trainer.
Last but not least: we believe in sharing: both the responsibility and the success. An Employee Shareholder Program is also part of our package.
- Intensive sales training and sales coaching will bring the best out of you and you have the opportunity to learn from and work with highly professional, talented people.
- Last but not least: we value family time and flexibility so working 4 days a week or from a remote location is possible; as long as you keep track with (y) our goals.
Do attach your cover letter & curriculum vitae with your application. Please be patience with us and we will only be in contact with successful applicants.