EMEA/APAC Marketing Manager
Aliter enables better business practices for our clients, adhering to rising environmental concerns with a positive outlook to profitability. Based out of the Netherlands and Singapore. We are currently at 40 people.
Aliter has a presence in over 133 countries. We have enabled reuse of 200,000 IT products, saved 400 tons of e-waste, and planted 3100 trees – we’re still working on doing more.
It’s an exciting time to join us, as we continue to scale up. We are currently looking to fill the role of EMEA/APAC Marketing Manager, based in Almere. This is a great opportunity, where you will be able to develop and make a mark.
In this role, you will be a key contributor and leader in strategizing, executing and managing integrated marketing campaigns for several countries.At Aliter we have a great mix of nationalities and cultural backgrounds. The candidate will be adaptable to a startup environment and want to contribute to the overall culture of the company
- Your everyday responsibility is to lead our EMEA/APAC (online) marketing campaigns, evaluate our marketing performance metrics, and work closely with our Sales team.
- Define of a growth marketing plan, define our corporate branding, define and deliver our core products cover positioning, messaging, content and enablement.
- Work with cross-functional teams to support demand-generation campaigns and events in addition to community, business partners, and account-based marketing program.
- Define targeted regional strategy.
- Development of our expertise through blogs, social posts, presentations, webinars and other field usable assets.
- Continuously collect feedback, iterate and optimize programs.
- Work with sales leadership, field engineering, and user marketing to create and deliver compelling enablement materials and collateral to the sales team and partners.
- You maintain contact with the media. Coordinate the design of offline and online communications and monitors and develop the corporate house style.
- You have full P&L responsibility, reporting directly to management.
- You will have to constantly prioritize across several competing objectives for optimal use of time and resources.
- Support various other marketing projects as needed (employee branding, merchandise, internal events, supporting recruitment)
What you bring along:
- 4 years preferably in a similar marketing role within an international IT environment
- Experience in marketing the technical features to users as well as the business value to decision-makers.
- Data-driven and analytical approach.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strategic problem solver as well as hands-on execution.
- Familiarity with CRM systems as well Google Analytics, and other marketing tools.
- Experience in working with cross-functional sales teams with excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in English speaking and writing skills.
- Full of positive energy but at the same time humble and ambitious.
- Bachelor degree with relevant work experience.
Why join the team?
- A great package including excellent salary and bonus with a nice level of entrepreneurship.
- An employee shareholder Program.
- A good work -life balance, we understand, respect and encourage the need
for every individual to “switch off” from work at the end of the day.
- Flexible working.
- An environment which is professional, informal and transparent
- We provide regularly company lunches and organize team activities to
celebrate the good working life together.
- We involve people on important decisions we make and share our results
strategy and plans.
- A fulfilling career- Learning new things and making an impact.
- Last but not least at Aliter, as a “B” corporation, we balance people, purpose and profit.
If the above triggers you and would like to learn more, please apply by attaching your CV and motivation letter.
"*" indicates required fields