Accountant/ Finance Administrator
Aliter enables better business practices for our clients, adhering to rising environmental concerns with a positive outlook to profitability. Based out of the Netherlands and Singapore. We are currently at 40 people.
Aliter has a presence in over 133 countries. We have enabled reuse of 200,000 IT products, saved 400 tons of e-waste, and planted 3100 trees – we’re still working on doing more.
It’s an exciting time to join us, as we continue to scale up. We are currently looking to fill the role of Accountant/ Finance administrator, based in Almere. This is a great opportunity, where you will be able to develop and make a mark.
Do you have an experience in Accounting? Do you have an excellent command of Dutch and English? Would you like to work within a social and international scale-up focused on Sustainability?If the answer is yes to all of the above questions, Aliter Networks is the right place for you.
- Managing the month-end closing process of various administrations – (including accrual accounting, taxes, processing salary run)
- Support the Finance Manager with monthly and year-end reports;
- Responsible for periodic reports: VAT returns and CBS, etc.;
- You make a strong contribution to the management reporting cycle with the aim of gaining insight into the performance in close cooperation with the Finance Manager;
- You ensure that the financial and administrative internal control policies are appropriate, accurate, current, well documented, applied consistently and in accordance with applicable accounting standards.
- You ensure that all aspects of the ERP that concern the Finance department are up to date.
What you bring along:
- At least 2 years experience as an accountant and experience in using Exact.
- Proactive, result-oriented and independent mindset.
- Strong communication skills and the confidence to liaise with key stakeholders.
- An excellent command of the Dutch and English language.
We understand fully well that degrees do not necessarily determine your skillset.As such, IT IS NOT NECESSARY to have a degree in Accounting/Finance. If you can do the job, that’s all we want
Why join the team?
- An employee shareholder Program.
- A good work -life balance, we understand, respect and encourage the need
for every individual to “switch off” from work at the end of the day.
- Flexible working. – After the induction process, a hybrid work environment of working from home or office. The possibility to choose between 32 and 40 hour work week.
- An environment which is professional, informal and transparent
- We provide regularly company lunches and organize team activities to
celebrate the good working life together.
- A fulfilling career- Learning new things and making an impact.
- Last but not least at Aliter, as a “B” corporation, we balance people, purpose and profit.
Do attach your cover letter & curriculum vitae with your application. Please be patience with us and we will only be in contact with successful applicants.